- University of Tübingen
Maria-von-Linden Strasse 6
- Room 20-7/A18
- email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
I am a PhD student at the Real Virtual Humans group within the Department of Computer Science at the University of Tübingen and the department of Computer Vision and Machine Learning at the Max Planck Institute for Informatics, under supervision of Prof. Dr. Gerard Pons-Moll. I have done my Bachelor and Master research in the field of human reconstruction from depth images at Moscow State University Graphics and Media Lab. I am exploring a subject of human-object interactions and human motion capturing.
- Human body reconstruction
- Human performance capturing
- Camera and object localization
- Our Human POSEitiong System publication was shortlisted for the Best paper award at CVPR 2021
Human POSEitioning System (HPS): 3D Human Pose Estimation and Self-localization in Large Scenes from Body-Mounted Sensors
in IEEE Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR), 2021.
(First two authors contributed equally)
Oral, Best paper finalist